Burning Tree Golf Course is noted as one of the most scenic and tranquil golf courses of its kind. This 9-hole golf course trails through a tree-lined layout and nestles quietly along the Kansas River with the benefit of our beautiful wildlife. Bald eagles flying over the grounds make it a very unique and inviting opportunity for a peaceful day of golf. Water and trees are the two difficulties on this par 35 with a total yardage of 5442. The course rating is 67.1 with a slope rating of 114.
Burning Tree Golf Course Dress Code:
For Members and Guests
- Shirts without sleeves may be worn on the golf course as long as they have a collar.
- Examples of inappropriate golf shirts include muscle shirts, cut-off t-shirts, tank tips, halter tops, bathing suits, and other related attire.
- Golf shirts with pants or shorts are preferred.
- T-shirts and other shirts with sleeves that do not have collars are acceptable but cannot have cut out sleeves or tears in the material or suggestive print or pictures.
- For safety and comfort, sandals, clogs and or flip-flops cannot be worn unless they are specifically manufactured for golf.
- Soft spikes only!
Our pro shop is fully supplied with all of a golfers need
- PING polo’s for men and women shirts at a low cost of $20 each
- gloves, tees, balls, hats, and many other golf merchandise
- Snack bar offers the option of food, snacks and an assortment of drinks.
- We serve a variety of spirits, from beer to mixed drinks
- Look for our Daily Specials on Food and Drinks